You can check out all different shirt and tote options on their facebook page:
and have a look at the awesome Phat Cat video:
Shirts and totes will be available at the festival. If you're not attending but want some goodies anyway poke them on facebook.
The card was printed by Laser-Line on 280 gr Mythos. If you ever consider getting something printed properly without much space for error make sure to check those things beforehand:
- have you chosen the right company for YOUR product
- do they offer a good support if you have any questions
- is the price reasonable
- what file format is required
- do they offer any job-options for the PDF-writer
- have you converted your image into the correct CMYK profile the company uses
- have you double checked the things above
- have a triple check on spelling and grammar... trust me, you'll regret it if you oversee something
- did you do a testprint and checked if everything fits
- what kind of paper do they offer and did you check the samples (I have a Black Box from Laser Line which came in REALLY handy)
I could add some more things and the final list is pretty long. Since a lot of stuff is happening at the moment I won't be able to post a lot in the next months but at least one of the reasons is a happy one.
"Fühlzwerge" will be released in September. It's a tactile game where you have to feel for the shapes of the different items.
The actual card illustrations were done by another illustrator- but are pretty cute nevertheless ;) It was fun to draw the characters... and a tooth gap.
The game costs around 15 Euro and can be purchased in stores, on Amazon and the online Schmidt Spiele shop.