2011-03-24

Flip it, Babe! -Photoshop and OpenGL

The Rotation tool of Photoshop CS5 is one of the best inventions ever. I supsected CS5 wouldn't offer (to me) anything I really love but ... gods, I love rotation when I need straight(er) lines and it comes in handy if you need to ink or work neat.

don't ask what the motive is.... anyways, big file is big. I guess you'll be able to see everything....

More information by Adobe can be found here:
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/404/kb404898.html
and here:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/photoshop/cs/using/WSA6DF9C40-CEA8-4cfd-9A8B-44108E2975DD.html


I know Painter had it for ages but as some people might have painfully experienced Painter seems to be unable to NOT crash. I mostly work with 600 dpi and I doubt Painter would have liked my game board with 2 m width and 600 dpi.

Hope somebody didn't know the Rotation tool and loves it as much as I do now :)

1 comment:

Ilona Sula said...

Omg! Crashes in the Painter is a normal thing? pff...and I thought the problem is in my computer. My Painter Sketch Pad drives me crazy.