2013-01-08

New Games :D

Super Race -Schmidt Spiele

A smaller game in a shiny metal box (ohhh, I love those metal boxes... my editor doesn't). It's the one I did in my vacation and though we had only 7 days for everything I'm pleased with the whole thing.
The cover was actually the thing that took most of the time but hey, sometimes it's like that.

more information (German language) can be found here

Mensch Ärger Dich Nicht Kids- Schmidt Spiele

It's one of my favourites.... I only did the animals but doing chubby animals is like asking me if I want BJ ice-cream (*runs screaming yesssss* ). Of course I want! It's Ludo for smaller children who are too small for the dice-count-version since it's played with a color code only. The good thing is that you can decide if you want to play bunny, cat, mouse or dog rather than "I want to be...yellow".

more information (German language) can be found here

... and one more open for February but they haven't announced that one... yet. Eep!


No comments: