2014-04-06

SPIEL 2014

.... since we booked the hotel yesterday (it's funny that it's only April and most rooms in Essen are already booked out O_o ):
I'll be at the SPIEL. In October. Yay!
Every year I promise myself it'll be the last and four months later I already yearn to visit the next one. Since I have no idea if I'll be able to make it next year this one will be special. I hope I won't end up dragging huge piles of bought games home but I guess.... I will anyway. Probably even more.

A lot of things happened in the last couple of weeks but I will sum up with photos and pictures when I have some more time.

2 comments:

M. Proszowska said...

OhMiGod! I moved close to Essen just a few months ago and didn't even know in Essen is SPIEL! so cool! Thanks for shearing :D I would probably miss it otherwise!

Dussack said...

Well, so I promise, next year I'll be there aswell! I want to get your autograph since 2012 :D