2010-09-23

somehow epic

First of all I should say that the illustrator does normally know how to work and that his "normal" illustrations look good (his CATAN illustrations are just GREAT!... btw). The problem is - like always- that a company hires *somebody* who had never in his whole life drawn in japanese comic style (I wouldn't call it manga, since that's still and very obviously a BOOK).

Fail.. just fail... the next problem is that people actually buy it because they think it looks nice. People from "our dark side" know this is so very wrong, but Auntie M. wouldn't realize. Ouch.

Had to share. If the illustrator reads this: Sorry .I love the rest... really...

3 comments:

Zeitwolf said...

he read the wrong tutorial
or none

Ky said...

My brother bought my that for christmas a few years ago. It's the closet thing ive got to manga or anime related stuff from my family :) Didnt understand the rules of the game thoguh so i just played it like uno XD

Adi said...

Muie la iehovisti, mormoni si atei!