2012-03-15

Already MARCH?!

Holy... shit. I wonder why it's already March. I keep stumbling through the weeks trying to keep up with everything and sometimes it's just amazing that I wake up and another week went by.

Since I didn't post anything really fancy a short sum-up of last month...
- I dyed my hair with Henna... which means no chemical something on my head... ever again. If you put red on natural reddish hair you get... surprise... red. So it's not really a brave change but brave enough since I freaked out about getting green hair (which might have been fancy but green doesn't suit me... yes.. I know because I had it once upon a time)
- I'm still working on two board games and one is my personal "project from hell" because me and abstract are a challenge. I like it nevertheless but I keep struggling and hope I survive with any sanity left. The problem that it's French and my French is kinda rusty doesn't make it any better. Good thing is I have still have my oldfashioned dictionary book from gramma school O_o;
- ... the weekly amount of time I spend with sports is simply outrageous
-  if something's called a "leg burner" consider what you read is what you get... I can't get over it... leg burner... burn leg, burn... it burns...
- I got two catfishes... Heinrich and Herbert (I stick to H because my gastropoda is named Hildegard... Hildegard rocks btw)
- Tretel likes to shower.. can't get over that as well

And what happened in your last 30 days?

Btw the photo shows stuff my dad collected for my mum at the beach. He muttered "it was boring and those things kept poppin up in the sand" but I subtitle it with "because you like those things...". Cute, isn't it? :3

2 comments:

Anda said...

Hello there! ^^
Glad to see some updates from you :D I was fearing you won't write much since you are so busy lately :(

I'm so happy to announce (since you are the goddess of illustration for me) that I got admitted in the Illustrator's Club Romania! *squeeee* It's such a big step for me, since I studied painting and most illustrators in my country are coming from the graphics field.. But I must say, seeing your works on dA and following this blog has really helped me on this illustration path. Thank you so much <3

I wish you a wonderful spring, filled with colorful little flowers and awesome little illustrations.

Zeitwolf said...

March is already half over. O_O
I took a shower with Tretel last weekend. I forgot to tell you, but maybe you saw all the cat hair on the towel... XD

the shells look really cute