2013-11-19

Just 1 1/2 pages left....

I'm tired and happy.... just one and a half illustrations left of the huge mountain I did in the last couple of weeks (over 85 illustrations alltogether in the last months...). What you see is a little details of one page. Signature clouds. No book without curly fluff on the heaven. :D It looks better when you have the complete page though...
I'm so looking forward to finish the last bunch and cross the last batch from my to-do list. The last X is always the most satisfying one.

I still have two interesting projects in December but one is more or less huge fun (Wendy... if you read this... yes, it's your stuff)  and the rest of the free time will spend with the things I love most: my hubby, family, lotsa reading, cooking galore for friends and sports (which I actually miss like hell... ). Oh December, I so am looking forward to seeing you on the calendar. :D

No comments: