2009-04-28

Everything hurts blissfully

I can´t believe it.. it´s 01:03 in the morning and everything is done... everything. Ok, except those:


Today I finished 5 (in words: FIVE) canvases and corrected one additional. I haven´t done that many since.. well, last year in April when I had my last huge deadline. >_>

My back hurts, my neck hurts, my arm hurts and even my butt hurts from sitting too long on a chair made for sitting straight (but not comfortable). But nevertheless I´m in a bliss. It´s done.. nothing to worry about. Just some small canvases left.. who cares. Those are easy. No backgrounds, no trees (ok, one tree...), no million clouds and no more red hoods (just carrots... but those don´t count).

I hope I won´t regret the night-shift when I wake up in five hours. Uh... @_@ ...

1 comment:

wolkilula said...

du erinnerst mich an die kleine lokomotive, die immer sagt: "ich denk ich kanns. ich denk ich kanns - tschuuu tschuu" x)

du hast dein ziel erreicht! klasse!
ich freue mich schon sehr auf dein drittes buch ~