My night has been pretty bad since somebody posted "hey, i saw that illustration on a sweater". Rahhhh! Rahhh!!! As long as I don't get a verification that it is or not i feel like somebody stole my brain. And of course this thing seems to be from winter season. Which makes the search as complicated as searching a needle in a barn.
You might say:
Write an email to the boss and asks him if it's true. Honestly... if i was him i wouldn't answer. A girl writing "Hey, it might be possible that you copied my work. Is it true?"
Uh... well... think about it. It's as ridiculous as it sounds.
Things i should be doing right now:
- finish a wedding card for a couple or else they end up marrying without invitation cards..
- finish one website background illustration.. a no.. it's four actually..crap
- finish a commission.. at least the sketch is done
- finish my sketches for the big project
- finish cover sketches and story sketches for a magazine
The day started awesome -like.. really awesome- but if something bad happens it drags you down. I hope i can finish my sketches for the mag and start those for the project- at least. What a day!